an article talking about ben and martin:
*walks out of the movie theater and it’s still daytime* what the fuck
It’s the way she casually picks up her heels after beating the shit out of everyone in the room.
I can never not reblog this scene. It’s my favourite thing.
And how Whedon didn’t need to erase her femininity to have her being kick-ass.
small things to do that make your mind feel clearer
- close all your internet tabs except the one you’re using
- delete all your text messages
- delete negative people from social networks
- throw some things away. just throw them away
- tidy your desk. make a blank surface
- drink 3 glasses of water
- open the curtains
- wash your face and brush your teeth
I Ship It is here and on YouTube! Go watch it!
After a bad breakup, Zoe Smallman (Mary Kate Wiles) decides to take down her ex-boyfriend (Joey Richter) in a wizard rock battle of the bands.
if yahoo answers can’t solve your problem then you are in too deep
Smooth moves, Mr. Spock, smooth moves.
we joke about procrastination but nothing is worse than the nauseating feeling of having every intention of doing something but physically not being capable of doing it and then feeling like you want to throw up because the deadline is just getting closer and closer.